Thank you for your interest in helping build our new blog with more voices and experiences.
As you know by now, we're going through a name change and will be rolling out a new webpage on July 1st. I'm hoping some of my friends will join us by sharing their writing with our community.
A few FAQ:
- This is volunteer work! Sorry but we can't pay for submissions
- You keep the copyright of your work. We won't use your writing in anyway other than posting to our blog and advertising that posting to our community. Submitting your writing indicates you understand and agree with this.
- There are no minimum or maximum word counts.
- There are also no limits on how often or when you contribute to the blog.
- You can write on any subject. Generally we publish materials that relate to meditation, wellness, Buddhism, self help, Yoga or similar topics. We accept art and poetry submissions.
- We tend to prefer secular writing that is accessible to beginners. This generally means we avoid confusing or obscure terminology or advancing personal beliefs as facts.
- Our mission is to "help beginners learn about meditation and wellness" and we're pursuing a goal of teaching a million people how to meditate.
- While we don't promote outside groups, products or services, we do ask you to include a bio which can include your personal webpage.
- We don't alter your text without updating you. Changes are typically for format or grammar but not for content.
If you're on board we'd love to share your writing on our new blog. Please submit your post with the form below or email me at Anthony@zenhappinessproject.com with a word document.